Many governors are informing citizens to hunker down and stay in their homes for the next few weeks to flatten the curve of the Coronavirus, otherwise known as COVID-19, and as a result, people are starting to get antsy. Since most businesses are shut down, we can’t go to the movies, mini golf courses, and other fun areas to pass the time and enjoy each other’s company.
However, there are still plenty of places that are secluded and enjoyable to visit to beat the Coronavirus doldrums while getting healthy exercise (other than curling the TV remote).
- Go for a hike: It’s a quick and easy way to get fresh air and practice social distancing.
- Head to the beach: Some beaches have closed down parking, but you can still visit them to enjoy the soothing sounds of water lapping on the shore.
- Go for an adventure in the woods: You likely won’t run into anyone in the woods, besides some critters. Bring a camera!
- Ride bikes: This is an easy way to explore your area while getting some great exercise.
- Rent a canoe: Who says you need to stay land locked? Head out onto the waters for a bit of sport.
- Go rafting: This is next level from renting a canoe. Get ready!
- Drive around: Gas prices are down since no one is really traveling, might as well enjoy a peaceful drive to see some far off sights!
There are still plenty of activities to keep your mind and body sharp while in quarantine. Feel free to reach out to us for any additional ideas!
Copyright Travel N Relax Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page as long as it is attributed to Travel N Relax Inc, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.