- This event has passed.
Discover Puerto Rico
Watch the recap of our Discover Puerto Rico virtual event with Francisco Blanch! Francisco shares The Island of Enchantment, it’s history, nature, culinary, activities and unique positioning when it comes to US travelers visiting the Caribbean. If you’ve been following this series or are interested in visiting Puerto Rico, this is the presentation you won’t want to miss!
Old San Juan is Celebrating 500 years!
- Home to La Fortaleza, a World Heritage site, the oldest executive mansion in continuous use in the New World.
- Old San Juan is a fortified city that preserves all its castles, cobblestone streets and historic buildings
- Home to the second oldest cathedral in the new world
- One of the Caribbean’s busiest ports
Activities for the whole family, couples, adventure seekers and anyone who loves nature – Longest zipline in the western hemisphere, horseback riding, hiking, hanging bridges, El Yunque National Forest, the only tropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest Service, incredible cave systems and underground rivers, unique birdwatching, more than 300 beaches to practice any imaginable watersport, and so much more.
Gastronomy that set us apart:
- More than 4,000 restaurants
- Culinary adventures that delight all palates
- Celebrity chefs’ unique restaurants
- Rum Capital of the world, with unique distilleries to visit
Best Caribbean destination for U.S. visitors:
- U.S. territory for more than 120 years
- No passport required
- No need to change phone plans or exchange currency
- Not required to re-test to return to the continental U.S.